Have you ever experienced a day wherein nothing seems to go well, that no matter how you try to choose the right path, you keep making the wrong turn? Just like having a bad hair day, no matter how many times you comb your hair, it just would not budge.
Life can be challenging at times but there will always be a way to resolve these challenges and come out victorious. Having this in mind will be easy to keep your patience and continue to move forward.
Just like losing strands of your hair due to factors beyond your control, you too can do something.
- Eat healthy ~ Eating the right food can alter your mood. Having low-level of folic acid in your body can cause anxiety, hence, food such as asparagus, avocado, salmon, and almond are recommended to fight stress hormones.
- Stay calm ~ Listen to comforting music and reading feel-good stories can help switch you to a calm mood.
- Exercise ~ Exercise releases endorphins that can relieve you from stress and anxiety.
- Supplement ~ Taking in Vitamins such as B-complex can alter mood swings.
Don’t let your stress factors contribute to your hair loss. Letting yourself succumb to anxiety will definitely show up to your follicles and this can lead to more hair loss.
Hectic schedules and pressure from work, not to mention the pollution and filth outside easily make you feel unease and, at times, irritable. Slow down a bit, have fun and relax. There’s no better way to begin with your mane.
- Tip 1 ~ The stroke of a comb can give you a soothing feeling while, at the same time, help unleash the natural oil of your hair.
- Tip 2 ~ Stay away from getting pigtails, hair weaves, braids and tight hair rollers, which can pull and stress your hair.
- Tip 3 ~ Avoid perming, straightening or coloring because they contain toxic chemicals that could cause damage to your locks.
- Tip 4 ~ Choose natural. Use NOVUHAIR topical solution. Apply liberal amount on to your scalp and hair. Massage it gently for -10 minutes to help permeate deeply from root to tip. NOVUHAIR is packed with 19 natural ingredients that help promote growth, nourishment and rejuvenation of your tress.
NOVUHAIR is available at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide. For more information, please contact hotlines 4136570 and 09228830575 from Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm or visit www.novuhair.com.