When it comes to our health, we think of a small list of items. We think of weight and fitness, primarily, alongside medical conditions, or a lack thereof. However, health is more nuanced than that, and the perfect example is that of mental health. Mental health is not even always recognized as a genuine health concern. Mental illnesses are often mocked and dismissed instead of treated. Many who suffer from a mental illness may never get diagnosed or treated simply because of the stigma that has been placed upon their condition and others like it. However, the good news is that, in such a case, there are ways to alleviate the symptoms of a mental illness like depression or general anxiety disorder that anyone can do. Here are some suggestions.
First and foremost, take some time out of your day from time to time to simply relax. We as a society don’t relax often enough, and that may be, in and of itself, a contributing factor in the rise of mental illnesses. Taking some time to relax can do wonders for your mood when you’re having a hard time, so take a nice, hot bath to melt your troubles away. However, if relaxing for you is excitement, why not grab a ticket from StubHub and go see the new movie everyone’s talking about. Taking time for yourself, whatever that means, is important for stabilizing your mood, mental illness or not.
Another, somewhat surprising, way to alleviate anxiety and depression is to just go for a walk. The change in scenery and light exercise of taking a walk is known to alleviate these conditions and provide a boost to creativity, so it helps clear your mind and make you feel at ease. Lastly, try to avoid undue stress. Stress is an inevitable part of life, I’m afraid, but much of it can be avoided, and it should be. You don’t need to give your illness any more ammunition than you have to.
image via Pixabay
The love month doesn’t just pertain to having a relationship with someone, it’s not just about going out on a date or stressing on what to give your partner or dreaming about what to receive in return. The love month should remind us about everything and everyone we love.
Our parents, siblings or friends who stuck with you through thick or thin should form part of this special month. Loving yourself should not be set aside as well.
Take time to take care of your own appearance and since our hair is on top of our body, it is pertinent that we start with it. Here are a few tips in maintaining a healthy hair.
- Observe good hygiene all the time ~ regularly wash your hair to remove dirt and grimes
- Be extra careful whenever combing your wet hair ~ your hair is vulnerable to breakage during this period.
- Use towel to dry off your hair after shower ~ Using hair dryer can cause damage to your hair; if you must use the heat then do so sparingly.
- Eat the proper nutrition ~ Our hair is also dependent on what we eat. Iron-rich food and protein strengthens your hair.
- Have enough sleep ~ Lack of sleep can cause hair loss. Sleeping allows our hair to repair and regenerate. Changes in our sleeping patterns have shown to affect our body’s immune and hormone function, as well as our physical and mental stamina. Our hair is very sensitive to these changes within the body.
- Pamper your hair ~ Give your hair a proper massage with the nutrients it needs.
It is a must that we take care of our liver in order to live a healthier and longer life and achieving a healthy liver doesn’t necessarily mean you need to break the bank. There are a lot of healthy food and simple methods that can help you achieve a healthy liver and you wouldn’t guess just how simple it is!
- Incorporate Garlic in your diet. Despite the strong smell of garlic, it has allicin and selenium which aids in liver cleansing.
- Try to eat Grapefruit everyday. Grapefruit is high in Vitamin C and antioxidants, it helps boost production of enzymes that helps in liver detoxification.
- Drink Green Tea. It is a drink of pure antioxidant which assists in liver functions together with other health benefits for the body.
Aside from these 3, make it a habit to exercise regularly and take a supplement that supports the health of our liver; why not take LiverMarin?
LiverMarin is specifically made to aid our liver with its Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate compounds. Here are the benefits of Silymarin and Sodium ascorbate:
- Silymarin ~ Is an anti-fibrotic which helps avoid tissue scarring. It also blocks the toxins away from our body, away from our liver.
- It regenerates liver cells damaged by alcohol or drugs
- It protects us against industrial poisons
- It is a good antioxidant
- Sodium ascorbate ~ Has general immune boosting properties. It helps prevent the body from getting diseases.
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which aids in protecting the body from harmful diseases
- Is essential for the body to be able to synthesize collagen, which is an essential component of connective tissues
Silymarin acts as an antioxidant promoting the growth of new liver cells while preventing liver damages while the Sodium Ascorbate helps boost the body’s immune system.